I am sorry.
I don't mean to sound harsh towards you.
Was waiting for your mood to settle down.
Was waiting for your calls & smses.
Finally when you called, you were looking for Joanne.
Then when Joanne passed me the phone, I was really very happy that I was going to hear from you again.
Then it turned out that you have only wanted to ask about the dinner expenses.
When you called again (this time, via my mobile).
I was delighted but at the same time, regretted that I was unable to answer your call immediately and personally due the fact that I was serving customers.
When I finally got the chance to talk to you. Main topic was still on dinner expenses.
I don't know what has got into me when I raised my voice.
If you were me..
tell me..
how you will react and feel..
when you miss someone..
and you thought you can finally see that person tonight by asking her early in the morning, what's gonna be her programme for tonight..
you thought asking it early in the morning, you get to stand a high chance of seeing her..
dilemma.
it's like a gamble.
Asking it early in the morning, you stand a high chance of dating the person out.
On the other hand, asking it early in the morning, if the answer is disappointing, you will get disappointed for the entire day.
how will you react and feel?
In any case, I am sorry for everything.
Guess I shouldn't miss you that much.
