Should I or Should I not?
Should I continue to stay close to you and enjoy every single moments....
Or Should I stop staying close to you and .... give the chance to others?
Dilemma.
Anyway 7 more days to your birthday.
Haven't gotten anything from your sister.
Wondering if the pictures which I have, are sufficient for making the touching video clip...
Haven't plan for your presents yet.
It seems like a lot of people will want to celebrate with you...
Ms Popular Baboyy.
Wondering if you will still notice my existence among the bunch of people.
Guess it will be insignificant.
You have told Don that you would want to celebrate your birthday on Saturday. Dinner and drinking.
You have told Don that you would want a guitar or a Badminton racket.
Jho and Joanne have mentioned that they will buy presents on their own. Thus, won't be sharing with us.
Don doesn't mind to get you the racket. As for guitar, it seems a little over everyone's budget.
I shall go over to Peninsula Plaza later to check out the average prices. See if I can squeeze out some extra cash from the next coming pay. But I guess.. hmmm tough.
Wanted to either get you a watch or a necklace.
Intended to buy a big box of Kit-Kat (ah.. this reminds me that someone is a super duper greedy baboyy, kit kat lover), and place the main present inside the box.
Good surprise? It will only consider good if you are really surprised by it.
Let's see what other stuff I can do for you.
(I'll do anything to bring smiles to your face. =D)
Not too sure how I get the courage to hold your hand yesterday. But the feeling is absolutely great. I wonder it's something which I might not have 2nd chance to do it again. But I really love this feeling. =) Though... you seemed to pull your hand off after that. Hmmmm
Ok, got to get back to the back of sales counter and start chiong-ing for my GP.
I didn't sms you this morning. Thought you will. But you didn't.
I miss you. =/
Wonder why I am super moody today.
Argh. Darn it.
