Friday, October 31, 2008

6th Post

Baboyy!!!

Excited?

One more day to your birthday!!!

Hahaha… My presents are ready!!

So excited now. Can’t wait to see you. Can’t wait to see your expression upon seeing those presents!

=)

Baboyy, I am not sure if you have felt the same. Maybe yes, maybe not.

The “likings” feeling seems to have multiplied each day.

I feel closer to you.

The other day, when you and Jho came over to my place. I was really happy over the fact that you are actually visiting my place, to see my messy room. You have even sat on my bed!

Haha..

Touched your hand again that day. Hmmm you did not pull your hand off. But like that they said, holding hands is a very normal act.

You confessed that you were jealous, but you have no rights to be jealous.

You have. Cause the one I fancy is you. Not everton.

You have also said that you don’t own me, and I don’t own you.

Is it because I am attached?

I asked if you can don’t give Ray chance.

After talking awhile, you said you are also as selfish as me.

What does that mean?

Went to get present (to be shared between Don and Me) with Amelia last night.

We talked about you during dinner.

She asked me to limit my actions. Treating you as a good friend is good enough. Nothing more than that.

I was devastated when I heard that.

Am I really wrong to be nice to you?

Is it a wrong thing to make you fall for me?

I called Joanne. She did not say anything much except advising me to let nature takes its own course.

Should I stop everything now? Stop being nice to you? Stop showering you with attention?

The thought of stopping really upset me a lot.

Baboyy.. I smsed you, asking you if you believe that I have feelings for you.

You replied, do you really have?

Quite disappointing.

Thought you would have known my feelings by now?

Baboyy, tell me should I stop?

Anyway, tonight is going to be the night! The night which I have spent days and weeks to plan.

Really hope that you will enjoy every single moment.

It might be my last chance of being close to you.

Hope you like the racket which is from Don and me. It’s in Green and White.

Hope you like the CD which I have specially prepared. Yes, I slept at 8am. Was trying to get the song and pictures arranged.

Hope you like the box of kit kat.

Lastly, hope you will like the cross pendant and the chain. Not too sure if you can wear jewellery. Was afraid that you might be sensitive to silver so got you white gold instead.

Diane, I am serious about you. But it is okay if you don’t feel the same. I can always be your UM, you being one of my most hardworking colleague.

Baboyy, happy birthday.