Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sweet memories

Wow… I have been a lazy baboyy.

Guess I have performed disappearing act again.

Been through several weeks with mixed emotions.

Letter of retrenchments, gossips, rumors, mom’s and etc.

Guess things have settled down quite a fair bit.

Baboyy stayed over on 1st, 2nd, 6th and 8th.

1st – Missed spending time with her. Especially after the tiring exhibition. Asked her if it’s ok to go over to my place. Baboyy stayed over for the very 1st time.

2nd - Helped her with GP. She fell asleep. Thus stayed over.

6th- Work-related. Uncle asked her to stay over since it was already quite late. Initially, she doesn’t want to. After pleading her for awhile, baboyy stayed over for the 3rd time!

8th- Came over at around 12plus. Both of us were off on 9th.

Love having her around.

Love it when I can have her in my arms.

Love it when I can get to sleep with her.

Love the fact that I can get to see her before the day ends, and see her the moment I open my eyes.

Awwww… can I do it everyday? =x

Swapped off day with colleague yesterday.

On purpose.

=x

We woke up around 1plus. Ordered Mac, watched my all-time-favourite movie. Hope she have enjoyed it as much as I do. =x

Went to meet her ate(s) last night.

Had Korean BBQ with them.

Quite funny bunch of friends, I must say.

Hmmmm… I’m quite surprised that she told her friends that we have been together for a week.

Somehow… I guess.. everything is confirmed now. More stable. I am beginning to feel on earth. No longer hanging in the air.

Two things which must be learnt.

Freedom and trust.

Seems to have problem with these two for past relationships.

Have to learn how to execute these two appropriately.

I’m missing her at this very moment.. hmmmmm

Not too sure if she is affected with me going out with ex tonight.

Hmmmmm

Just want to say.. baboyy, I have promised to behave. I will behave. Hehe…

*muacks*