My last entry was almost 10 days ago.
OMG.
I am getting lazier.
Hahaha...
Couple of stuff to update while they are still fresh in my mind.
25th Nov 2008 <--- One of the important date which needs to be remembered.
hahaha..
So exactly how's things between me and baboyy now?
Not too sure as of how to answer this question.
Hmmmm we are getting okay?
She's busy with exhibition, while I am busy with my stuff in showroom.
Gonna start to pack showroom later on.
Contractor mentioned that he will be coming to dismantle the display stand.
hmmmm.. I miss baboyy..
Miss hugging her.. hmmmmm
BUT!!! How come i got this feeling that she doesn't miss me at all.
Guess I must be too irritating.
Anyway, so what exactly happened on 25th of Nov?
That night, after hearing some stuff from a close colleagues. I was seriously touched by what she said.
I guess, someone must have really fallen for me.
=X
So I asked..
The other time, you mentioned that you are afraid that what if you are there, and I am not.
Few days later, you said now that you are there, and I am pushing you away.
So...
I asked...
Since you are already there, can I be there too?
No direct answer from her.
So I asked again,
Can I be with you?
More direct.... yet no direct answer.. Hmmmmm
Well well...
*shrug*
Baboyy... I miss you....
