Posting this using the other laptop at the secret corner..
My favourite hiding place.
Hmmmm
Fun week!
Get to see baboyy a few times this week. (Though two of my surprises were being sabotaged.)
Quick Summary
Monday - Played badminton with Don, Jho & Baboyy
Tuesday - Baboyy went out with her ate(s) to Chinatown for dinner. Went to her place to pick her up. Went East Coast.
Wednesday - Did not meet baboyy. Baboyy went Clarke Quay with Gina & Lovely.
Thursday - Definitely never meet baboyy. Hehehe.. Baboyy went out with Jho.
Friday - Baboyy went to meet her friends. Picked her up at Orchard.
Saturday - Had dinner with Baboyy at Orchard Coffee Club.
---------------
So yesterday was Saturday. Took leave to help aunt at her division event.
Tiring job. Though I keep telling her that I won't go again. But.. haha.. will still go if she needs my help. Sis and Aaron were quite reluctant to help. So... no choice...
By the time, the whole event ended, I was left 3 bars (out of 10 bars) of energy life. haha
Took aunt's car. Drove Wee home before proceeding to Orchard.
Don and Jho did not turn up.
Baboyy kept complaining that she is VERY VERY hungry.
So we decided to settle our dinner at Coffee Club.
Discussed and understand some issues better.
=X
Our company is going to have a club soon.
=x
Sent baboyy home at around 12plus.
Everton kept smsing me during dinner and even wrote me an long email.
When we reached baboyy's place, I showed her the email and she asked me to read it out.
Hmmmm someone's mood quite VERY affected. =x
Told her to trust me 100%, I don't know why but somehow... I feel very confident to ask her to trust me 100% and I will not betray her trust.
Hmmmm... well well.. Don't give me the "u sure? u sure? u sure?" look ah!! Hahaha
I will just give you the serious-look, "I AM SURE"
Somehow... it's quite difficult to pacify baboyy when she got affected.
I was told.. that I should be a little more sensitive some times.
Hahaha..
(Too happy to blog now...)
Anyway, someone took the initiative to kiss me for a couple of times yesterday. =x
Was quite surprised.
I realised that whenever she is saying something serious, I would sure missed it for no apparently reason.
I would have to coax her before she is willing to repeat.
Hahaha
So, I asked her the questions which I had in mind.
I asked her if she knows exactly how she feel about me now.
She counter-questioned me.
"What answer do you want to hear"
So I repeated my question again.
She said, "I like you. Yup, I like Jk."
=D Muwhahahaha Happy like nobody's business.
Posted another question to her.
"Are we g0od friends?"
She replied, "no".
So the Q & A continues.
And... the most important sentence for the day..
"I want you."
"I want JK."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I smiled upon hearing that.
Baboyy commented on the smile which was hanging on my face. She said that was the first time that she saw me with that smile.
Not too sure what smile she is referring... But.. was really super duper happy when I heard that from her.
Side Track: As I was posting this entry, I smiled when I tried recalling that special moment when she said that important sentence. Joanne and Jho saw. Asked me what I was thinking about. Jho even commented that how come I smile till like that. She has never seen me with such smile before. Coincidence? Or the gals have shared the information. Hahaha. Not really important. Happiness is meant to be shared.
Walked Baboyy home at around 3am. She gave me a kiss on the lips. Whahaha.. Melted..
This morning, saw her sms the moment I woke up. Sweettttt
Think I am going to get diabetics soonn...
Hmmm.. I miss hugging her.. =x
