Just got back.
Decided to post something while the feelings are still fresh and real.
Went out with Poly clicks earlier on. Ate Cafe Cartel at Raffles.
Been a long time since the 3 of us get to sit down, chat over dinner.
Talked about everything that is under the sun. Our each individual problems, relationship issues and etc.
Had fun.
After the dinner, went to Butterworth to get 1112. Met up with Baboyy at Tangs!
Was feeling quite bad that I've actually made her waited for more than 45 minutes.
Drove to Kallang Mac. Shared Meal. That baboyy was hungry cause she has only taken 2 pcs of chickens.
Drove back to her place.
We had a long long talk. From 1plus till 5. Broke the previous record again. But I am afraid that baboyy might not have enough sleep.
She asked about DL.
And I confessed that I was actually jealous.
In fact.. I thought of driving uncle's car to Baboyy's place tomorrow. To send her to SLS, at the same time, took some stocks from SLS and deliver to Funan.
BUT.
While driving into her house's car park, baboyy told me that Don will be giving her a ride to SLS tml.
Was being affected by this.
WHY?!
Haiz.. totally speechless.
I don't know.
Nobody can imagine how disappointed I was yesterday. And how annoyed I am at this very point of time. But...
Don't know.
Don't wish to say too much.
I confessed that I am jealous of DL.
Don't understand why the sudden nice treatment and etc.
Jho told me that I am thinking too much.
But the logic is,
Baboyy used to like Don alot.
and I have accidentally told Don that the person i like, used to like him before.
Definitely this sentence has boosted his ego and morale.
Logically, will treat baboyy better.
Of course, this is my personal opinion. Not necessary true.
Told baboyy, what I really want.
I want to end my stuff now.
Not that I can't tolerate her anymore. But I can't.
I want to be with Baboyy.
I want to take good care of her.
I want her to be happy.
But there's alot of things which I can't do all because I am attached.
I want to cherish this chance before it disappear again.
But.. somehow.. I got this feeling that Baboyy won't allow me to do so.
1) she will feel bad towards Stef as people will think that I have left Stef for baboyy.
2) She is scared that I might not be there.
But the actual fact which I hear it from Baboyy is
She doesn't know exactly the feelings that she have for me now.
I would be lying if I were to say I am not disappointed.
But I have promised her before that I won't expect anything from her.
Want to be with her, is also an expectation, right?
Exchanged a lot of stories.
Was shocked with her stories. She was too, with mine.
Baboyy, do you know how happy I am whenever I get to see u and hug u?
I don't know.
Are we just close friends....?
I am missing u now...
